06 novembre, 2007

stuck

did you ever not know?
have you ever felt like no one get what you're trying to say?
have you ever felt that you shouldn't explain something but your friends should understand it anyway?
did you ever not know?
did you ever felt alone?
I'll tell you.. I can be sorrounded by a sea of people and still feeling all alone.
I don't now why.. but there are moments I just block my mind .. and no one gets inside.
they just can't, because I don't want them to
I needn't to show what I'm feeling, but I get my hopes up when somebody tells me that I can trust him.. even when I know it isn't true..
not the meaning.. it's just.. that I know I could never trust anyone but me
And some people. Maybe just a few people.
did you ever not know?
I can feel I'm stuck..
it's just like someone pressing the pause bottom in a radio..
Like me, pressing my own pause bottom..
did you ever not know?

Nessun commento: